OTHER UW OUTREACH SITES
Physical: 435 Union/University Building, Casper College Campus
Mailing: 125 College Drive
Casper, WY 82601
Phone: (307) 268-2713
Toll Free: (877) 264-9930
Fax: (307) 268-2416
Outreach Tuition and Fees
Outreach students are charged tuition based on their student standing. An additional non-refundable delivery fee is assessed on a per-credit-hour basis (please see chart below for more information).
Tuition is charged according to the students’ program and career classification. Undergraduate credit will appear on a student’s undergraduate transcript. Graduate credit will appear on a student’s graduate transcript. The University of Wyoming trustees and administration reserve the right to change tuition and fees at any time.
Beginning in the fall 2016 semester, tuition charged to non-resident students taking UW courses through the Outreach School will equal the non-resident tuition rates charged to students taking courses on Laramie campus. The transition to non-resident tuition for non-resident students begins fall 2013 and will continue to increase gradually as approved by the University of Wyoming Trustees for each academic year.
TUITION RATE PER CREDIT HOUR
|RESIDENT TUITION||NON-RESIDENT TUITION|
|PROGRAMS||SUM 2015||2015-2016*||2016-2017*||SUM 2015||2015-2016*||2016-2017*|
|English Master of Arts||$279||$279||TBD||$279||$279||TBD|
|2015-2016 Delivery fee, per credit hour - online, audio conference, video conference, and on-sit courses||$25|
|2015-2016 Continuous Registration fee, per credit hour||$40|
|*Academic Year - Fall, Spring, Summer|
|Please note: These figures are provided solely for students' budget planning purposes. They are based on projections of recent trends and decisions, but, must be considered to be estimates. They are not to be considered to be a promise of actual rates because all tuition and fees are subject to the approval of the University of Wyoming Trustees and they reserve the right to change said rates at any time.|
|**Some programs may be subject to special billing structure and/or fees. Additionally, some programs and/or classes may be subject to special fees. Contact Outreach Credit Programs at (800) 448-7801 for more details or with questions.|
*Fees are only refundable during the "drop" period.
How to Pay
There are several methods by which you may pay your tuition and fees.
- Online via WyoWeb:
- E-Check (ACH withdrawal): FREE online payment method
- Credit Card: VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express*
*You will be assessed a nonrefundable 2.75% fee, $3 minimum.
- Check, Money Order, or Cashier’s Check via United State Postal Service (USPS)
Mail to: The University of Wyoming Cashier’s Office
1000 E. University Ave.
Laramie, WY 82071
- In Person (Laramie Only)
Cash or Check: Pay in person by check or cash at the Cashier’s Office located in Knight Hall Room 170 in Laramie.
The office is open Monday through Friday from 8 am to 4 pm during the fall and spring semesters.
- Financial aid—Available financial aid will be applied to your tuition first; any remaining funds will be credited to your student account and processed through WyoRefunds.
- Tuition waivers—Employee, spouse of an employee, or cooperating agency waivers must be submitted prior to any other form of payment being credited to your account. Waivers are due no later than the final payment deadline.
- Third party billing—Notify the UWC Student Services Office at registration of any third party who is paying your tuition so the appropriate billing is processed.
- Wyoming senior citizen students—If you are age 65 or older, you are not charged tuition and mandatory fees. Wyoming senior citizen students are admitted to the university on a space-available basis, and student benefits are not available.
ONLINE PAYMENT OPTIONS FOR AUTHORIZED USERS
Students may now create an authorized user account for family members (or anyone they want to give access to their billing information). This is a convenient way for additional users to go online, through their own secure login, to view and/or pay a student’s tuition and fees. To set up an authorized user(s) on your account, follow the instructions below:
- In WyoWeb, log into WyoRecords at wyoweb.uwyo.edu
- Once you are logged in, click on the “Student Account” tab.
- Click on the “Student Financial Portal” tab. By clicking this button you will be redirected to the “My Account Portal” through our service provider.
- Underneath “My Account” click on the “Authorized Users” link.
- Enter the email address of your authorized user. Make your selection to the two questions and hit continue.
- Read the “Agreement to Add Authorized User” statement, place a check next to the “I Agree” button, and hit continue.
- The Authorized User will be sent two separate emails: one with the username, and one with a temporary password.
Eligible students must obtain the necessary form. After completing the form, the student should have it signed by his/her supervisor and the appointing authority. This form should be submitted to the UW-Casper Student Services Office at the time of registration as a method of payment. Any fees or additional charges are not covered by the waiver and are the responsibility of the student.
Incomplete forms will not be accepted. It is the responsibility of the student to see that forms are filled out completely. Forms received after the end of the semester cannot be applied to previous semester charges. The student will be responsible for any balance due.
Applications and Fees
Students interested in enrolling in outreach courses must first apply to UW and pay a one-time application fee — $40 for undergraduates and $50 for graduates.
Tuition and course fees will be canceled or refunded to a student who officially drops a class or classes, withdraws from the university through the Dean of Students Office, or changes enrollment status in accordance with the institutional refund schedule.
No tuition penalty will be assessed for dropping and adding courses during the drop/add period identified in the term's class schedule unless all classes are dropped or an all-school withdrawal is processed. Students who withdraw from individual courses after the end of drop/add will have their charges canceled at the rate listed in the institutional refund schedule.
Delivery fees of $20 per credit hour are non-refundable.
Please check with the UW-Casper Administrative Office for the refund formula for "block" courses.
INSTITUTIONAL REFUND SCHEDULE
|16 Week Courses|
|Before first day of semester||100%|
|Semester Class Day 1-8||100%|
|Semester Class Day 9-15||80%|
|Semester Class Day 16-20||70%|
|Semester Class Day 21-25||60%|
|Semester Class Day 26-30||50%|
|Semester Class Day 31-35||40%|
|Semester Class Day 36 on-||0%|