Skip to Main Navigation. Each navigation link will open a list of sub navigation links.

Skip to Main Content

Apply to the University of Wyoming apply now

Global Resource Navigation

Visit Campus
Download UW Viewbook
Give to UW

Degree Changes

Department of Plant Sciences

How do I Change My Major/Minor Degree

Here at the UW College of Agriculture and Natural Resources, you can change your mind! If for some reason you are contemplating changing your major, minor, or option, please feel free to stop by our main office (AgC 158) to discuss this with one of our advisors. We would be glad to point you in the right direction of your new area of interest and help you complete the necessary paperwork. If it is a change within your current department, you can visit with the main assistant in that particular department as well.

In some cases, students may not click with their current advisor. We want you to have the best experience possible, so please let us know if you would like to work with another advisor and we will help you make that change by working with you, and your department.

Share This Page:

Contact Us

Department of Plant Sciences

Dept. 3354

1000 E. University Ave.

Laramie, WY 82071

Phone: (307) 766-3103

Fax: (307)766-5549


Find us on Facebook (Link opens a new window)

1000 E. University Ave. Laramie, WY 82071
UW Operators (307) 766-1121 | Contact Us | Download Adobe Reader

Twitter Icon Youtube Icon Instagram Icon Facebook Icon

Accreditation | Virtual Tour | Emergency Preparedness | Employment at UW | Gainful Employment | Privacy Policy | Harassment & Discrimination | Accessibility Accessibility information icon