PDF (4 MB)
Campus Rec Guidebook
Construction trailer, Union parking lot
1000 E. University Ave.
Laramie, WY 82071
Phone: (307) 766-2402
Fax: (307) 766-6720
Fall Semester Hours: M-F, 9 a.m.- 6 p.m. (Nov. 26: 9 a.m.-5 p.m. only, closed Nov. 27 & 28)
- Check out the fall schedule! Call or stop by to sign up!
- We are now accepting applications for the Outdoor Leadership Development Series (OLDS), our year-long leadership development series. Applications are due Friday, Sept. 19.
- Our location has (temporarily) moved! We are now in the east portion of the Union parking lot (construction trailer). Come find us there.
- The climbing wall has closed. A new wall is scheduled to open in the spring semester of 2015. Stay tuned here for more information.
- Subscribe to our e-mail list via. e-mail or (on-campus only) via. web site.
The UW Outdoor Program is an authorized permittee of the Medicine Bow National Forest and the BLM