Outdoor Program|Campus Recreation
Climbing Wall Construction updates
- Entre Prises has been selected as the climbing wall manufacturer.
- Design of the wall has begun. Below are some screen shots for the model of the wall from Entre Prises (Please note that the design is subject to change).
- The old climbing wall closed in the summer of 2013. A new wall will be available in March of 2015.
Looking north from the outside of the building
- Two-and-a-half story freestanding tower (front), bouldering wall and top-rope teaching area (left side)
- Note the large sloping cave on the bouldering wall.
Looking north at the wall from a higher vantage point
- The archway under the freestanding tower is at approximately eight feet.
Looking south from the interior of the building
- Note the highly featured section of the bouldering wall. This will be the most viewed area from people in the building (along a circulation corridor to the second and third floor stairs and elevator).
Top-down (plan) view
- Note the overhangs and less-than vertical surfaces on the tower.
Exterior rendering of the building
- Note the placement of the wall in the southeast corner of the building