A list of classes offered for the term can be found on WyoWeb or through on the Office of the Registrar website.
You will not be permitted to register for classes until:
- You have been admitted to the University of Wyoming
- You have provided verification that you have received two (2) MMR immunizations
You will be contacted by the Study Abroad Office when you are permitted to register for classes. You will be given detailed registration instructions at that time. For students coming in the fall, this is generally near the end of April; for students coming in the spring, it is generally early December.
To register for classes, you must:
- Create your account on WyoWeb
- Have your student identification ('W') number (this will be provided to you by the Study Abroad Office)
- Have your PERC number (this will be provided to you by the Study Abroad Office)
- Follow registration instructions provided to you by the Study Abroad Office.
Please be aware that:
- The University Catalog lists all courses offered at UW, but not all courses are offered each semester. Refer to the class schedule for the most up-to-date list of classes for a specific semester.
- Classes may be closed or require special permission to enroll
- The class listings on WyoWeb are accurate for that term
- Classes listed at the 1000-4000 level are undergraduate; classes listed at the 5000-6000 level are for graduate students only. Proof of completion of a Bachelor's Degree must be provided before permission to enroll in graduate-level classes will be given.
Enrollment in College of Business Classes:
- Most College of Business classes have mandatory prerequisites.
- International exchange students wishing to take Accounting, Economics or Finance courses must contact the departments for approval. Students must include a copy of readable transcripts (in English) so that they can be evaluated.
- For Accounting, emails may be sent to Dr. Penne Ainsworth, email@example.com. In the email, please ask that department approval or denial be copied to Ms. Ema Shenefelt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For Economics and Finance, emails may be sent to Dr. David Finnoff, email@example.com. In the email, please ask that department approval or denial be copied to Ms. Ema Shenefelt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- International Exchange and Study Abroad students should not take MGT 4340, MGT 4350, or MGT 4360 unless they have taken and successfully completed MGT 1040 (Legal Environment of Business) from a college or university within the United States. For permission to enroll, contact Dr. Robert Sprague, email@example.com and provide a readable transcript, in English.
- Classes within the Master of Business Administration program (MBAM, MBAX) are only available on a limited basis. Prior approval is required for enrollment.