Some of the content on this website requires JavaScript to be enabled in your web browser to function as intended. While the website is still usable without JavaScript, it should be enabled to enjoy the full interactive experience.

Skip to Main Navigation. Each navigation link will open a list of sub navigation links.

Skip to Main Content

Study Abroad Transcripts and Credit Transfer|Study Abroad

It is the responsibility of the student, upon returning from a Study Abroad term, to ensure that the University of Wyoming receives their transcript from the host institution or program provider.  Due to recent changes in Federal Financial Aid regulations, students' financial aid packages may be suspended until the transfer of credit is complete. Students have one year from the end of their study abroad period to complete the credit transfer process.

Please follow up with Dawn Carver ( or Erin Olson ( to ensure that your credit is transferred as quickly as possible. 

All transcripts should be mailed directly to the Office of the Registrar:

University of Wyoming
Office of the Registrar
Attn: Dawn Carver
Dept. 3964, 1000 E. University Ave.
Laramie, WY 82071

Share This Page:

Footer Navigation

University of Wyoming Medallion
1000 E. University Ave. Laramie, WY 82071 // UW Operators (307) 766-1121 // Contact Us // Download Adobe Reader // Accessibility Accessibility information icon