Some of the content on this website requires JavaScript to be enabled in your web browser to function as intended. While the website is still usable without JavaScript, it should be enabled to enjoy the full interactive experience.

Skip to Main Navigation. Each navigation link will open a list of sub navigation links.

Skip to Main Content

Where Can I Go?|Study Abroad

Did you know that your scholarships and financial aid can be used to pay for study abroad courses?  Make an appointment to speak with a Study Abroad advisor today!

Contact Us

Study Abroad
Dept. 3707, 1000 E. University Ave.
Laramie, WY 82071
Phone: (307)766-6681
Fax: (307)766-3259
Find us on Facebook (Link opens a new window)Find us on Twitter (Link opens a new window)Find us on YouTube (Link opens a new window)

At the University of Wyoming, you can make overseas study a part of your regular degree program, regardless of you major or your second language skills. You have the opportunity to spend a full academic year, a semester, or a summer abroad earning UW credit.


  • Exchange - Students pay UW tuition and fees to attend a partner institution.
  • Study Abroad - Courses are hosted by a 3rd party program providers, and all costs are paid to the host institution or program provider.
  • Faculty Led Programs - Faculty with expertise in their area of study provide students with an opportunity to join them by enrolling in their study abroad course.
  • International Internships - Search for internship opportunities here!
Pack in Novotny
Photo courtesy of Dale Novotny


Share This Page:

Footer Navigation

University of Wyoming Medallion
1000 E. University Ave. Laramie, WY 82071 // UW Operators (307) 766-1121 // Contact Us // Download Adobe Reader // Accessibility Accessibility information icon