Learn how you can track your bus and schedule rides; all in real time!
TransLoc is the University of Wyoming's live bus tracking system! TransLoc is an easy to use app or mobile website that allows you to view the UWYO Roundup buses live on your smartphone or PC.
TransLoc is a free service that is compatible with iOS, Android, or Blackberry. Watch the video below to learn how to download and use TransLoc on your smartphone.
1) Download the TransLoc Rider App.
2) Select your agency: University of Wyoming Roundup.
3) Click on the "blue rider" in the bottom left hand corner of your screen (*NOTE: this icon is only blue when on-call services are running. If on-call services are not in service, the icon will be gray and you will be unable to click on it. Hours of operation for TPS on-call services.).
4) Login with your UW user ID and password and then create a TransLoc account. (For future login, always use your UW ID & password)
5) Select your pick-up and drop off locations.
6) Kick back and wait for your ride. You will receive a text message when the vehicle is on its way!
Questions? Contact Us.