UW Police Department
The UWPD provides fingerprinting services for students, faculty, staff members and the general public. Fingerprinting hours are: Tuesdays and Wednesdays 11:30 am -12:30 pm and 4:30 pm-5:30 pm. All times are subject to officer availability.
Pricing for services are:
- All patrons will be charged $5 per fingerprint card.
*Currently the UWPD can only accept cash and checks.
To get fingerprints, the following information is needed:
- Valid government issued ID (i.e. state identification card, driver's license or passport)
- FBI issued fingerprint cards (can be obtained through the organization requesting your fingerprints). Nursing and Pharmacy students will need to bring the envelopes provided to them by the respected colleges. Currently the UWPD does not provide the fingerprint cards.
- Printouts from the FBI website and/or copies of the original cards will not be accepted
- Effective June 1, 2013, DCI will no longer accept the ORANGE fingerprint cards. BLUE FBI cards will replace the orange card.
For further information, please call us at (307) 766-5179.