Wyoming School-University Partnership
The Wyoming School-University Partnership serves as a conduit for communication and
collaboration among all education stakeholders. We are truly a statewide partnership,
grounded in public education renewal, made up of K-12 school districts, state and
government education organizations, and higher education institutions. We strive to
develop a strong educator pipeline through the arc of the professional career, both
in K-12 and higher education. Additionally, we aim to renew public education through
shared best practices, preparing and supporting educators, and education leaders,
at all levels for a full-system education renewal. In all of this, as members of the
Partnership, we pull for one another.
- We are all responsible for improving the realities of our communities and education
- We believe that ALL students, deserve equal access to high quality learning and enriching
- We believe that deep, enduring teaching and learning occurs when students at all levels
are both loved and challenged.
- By embracing the above beliefs we are engaged in what inspires us most - educating
and preparing students to fully engage as considerate and critical citizens who know
their value and capacity to make a profound impact in this world.
- Engaged Professional Learning: The Wyoming School-University Partnership provides space for sharing and refining
best practices for all educators PK-20. When Educators share their best, communities
and systems advance, students gain access to high quality learning, and students feel
loved and challenged.
- Commitment to Renewal: The Wyoming School-University Partnership works with members to allow educators to
work together, have opportunities to learn and grow, and rethink and refine their
practice in a positive supportive environment.
- Communication and Collaboration: The Wyoming School-University Partnership gathers education stakeholders from around
the state on a regular basis to discuss best practices, promote the professional pipeline,
and support mechanisms for educators and leaders.
- Prolonged Professional Support: The Wyoming School-University Partnership provides mentoring opportunities for early
career educators, leaders, and others. Mentoring allows experienced professionals
to support the learning and development of early career professionals thus enhancing
systems, student learning, and making a profound impact on the world.