Each program has its own admission requirements, application processes, and deadlines. You MUST connect directly with your graduate program of study to inquire about their specific requirements and processes.
2. Provide Certified and Attested Copy of Transcripts
The school must send official transcripts (mark sheets, transcripts, exam results, certificates, diploma, etc.). Required academic records (mark sheets, transcripts, exam results, certificates, diploma, etc.) must be original or certified true copies sent by the school in a sealed envelope. All records should be submitted in the native language and accompanied with an official English translation.
3. Provide Proof of English Proficiency (required for all non-native English speakers)
Please contact your department for minimum score required.
4. Provide Proof of Financial Support
Official bank statement
UW's Confidential Financial Statement and Affidavit of Support. All financial documents can be scanned and emailed to us at email@example.com.
Please be advised that the programs below have different cost structures and require a program-specific Confidential Financial Statement and Affidavit of Suport:
5. Copy of Passport (Passport copy can be submitted via a scanned e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org)
6. If you are currently studying at a U.S. Institution, please provide your school’s immigration coordinator with the following details for transfer:
UW’s School Name: University of Wyoming
UW’s Campus Code: DEN214F00241000
If your school’s immigration coordinator has any questions or concerns regarding your transfer, they may contact us at 307-766-5193 or email@example.com.
7. Students Coming with Family
Please fill out the Family Information Form