Jarvis Lab: Current Research Support
Current research support:
- NIH (P41 GM103390, collaboration with Kelley Moremen, Univ. of Georgia): "Repository of Glycan-related Enzymes and Expression Constructs".
08/01/11 to 01/31/15.
- NIH (R44 GM09311, collaboration with Paratechs Corp): "Enhancing mammalian glycoprotein production in the baculovirus expression vector system"
12/01/12 to 08/31/15.
- NIH (R43 GM102982, collaboration with Christoph Geisler, GlycoBac, LLC): "Glycoengineering insect cells for commercial recombinant glycoprotein production".
7-1-13 to 6-30-15.
- NIH (R43 GM109504, collaboration with Christoph Geisler, GlycoBac, LLC): "Engineering cells for concurrent protein drug biosynthesis and polysialylation".
03-1-14 to 08-31-15.
- NIH (R43 GM102982, collaboration with Ajay Maghodia, GlycoBac, LLC): "Glycoengineered baculoviruses for production of more efficacious influenza vaccines".
6-1-14 to 11-30-14.
- NIH (R01 NS076853, collaboration with Hermann Schatzl, University of Calgary): "Elucidating the cellular mechanisms of prion propagation and clearance".
6-1-12 to 5-31-17
Pending research support:
- NIH (R01): "Impact of Fc glycosylation profile on HIV-specific bNAb functions".
6-1-15 to 5-31-19
(Last update 09/05/14)