Jarvis Lab: Research Support
Current research support:
- NIH (R44 GM09311, with Paratechs Corp):
“Enhancing mammalian glycoprotein production in the baculovirus expression vector system”
12/01/12 to 08/31/16.
- NIH (R43 GM102982, with Christoph Geisler, GlycoBac, LLC):
"Glycoengineering insect cells for commercial recombinant glycoprotein production".
7-1-13 to 6-30-16.
- NIH (R43 GM109504, with Christoph Geisler, GlycoBac, LLC):
"Engineering cells for concurrent protein drug biosynthesis and polysialylation".
03-1-14 to 08-31-16.
- NIH (R43 GM102982, with Ajay Maghodia, GlycoBac, LLC):
"Glycoengineered baculoviruses for production of more efficacious influenza vaccines".
6-1-14 to 11-30-15.
- NIH (R01 NS076853, with Hermann Schatzl, Univ. of Calgary):
“Elucidating the cellular mechanisms of prion propagation and clearance”.
6-1-12 to 5-31-17.
- NIH (R53 AI118483, with Jason Gigley, Univ. Wyoming; Qingsheng Li, Univ. Nebraska):
“Impact of Fc glycosylation profile on HIV-specific bNAb functions”.
7-15-15 to 7-14-16.
Pending research support:
- NIH (R01, with Jason Gigley, Univ. Wyoming; Qingsheng Li, Univ. Nebraska, Guido Ferrari & David Montefiori, Duke Univ.):
“Impact of Fc N-glycan structure on HIV-specific antibody functions”.
7-15-16 to 7-14-20
(Last update 08/25/15)