Net Price Calculator
1000 E University Ave
Laramie, WY 82071
Phone: (307) 766-2116
Fax: (307) 766-3800
What is Constitution Day? - September 17th
Helping you pay for your education
The mission of the Office of Student Financial Aid is to provide students with the timely delivery of financial assistance while maintaining accountability and proper stewardship of the public, institutional, and private funds with which it is entrusted. We are committed to providing courteous service to support the academic mission and goals of the University and its students.
The Office of Student Financial Aid assists students whose personal and family resources are not adequate to cover the costs involved in attending the University of Wyoming by:
- Processing financial aid forms (FAFSA) to determine eligibility for grants, loans, and work-study employment
- Advising students regarding financial aid and money management
- Processing awarded scholarships (Hathaway, UW and outside scholarships)
- Assist students and families with financial aid questions
- Coordinate Veterans benefits and certification
The University of Wyoming is now offering a new, simpler refunding process for all current and future students. WyoRefunds allows students to have credit balance refunds directly deposited into an existing bank account. WyoRefunds ensures that students receive 100% of their student refunds quickly and securely. Set up your WyoRefunds e-refunding preferences today.