Skip to Main Content

Apply Now to the University of Wyoming apply now

Major in Social Work

Note that articulation agreements are institution-, program-, and term-specific. As academic programs change, it is important to select the correct agreement.

  • If you are following a 2+2 plan, select the PDF that lists the date you started attending the community college.
  • If you are following a Block Articulation agreement, select the Block Articulation Guide that lists the date you plan to transfer to UW.
  • If you have questions regarding which plan to follow or your start date, please contact us at

Additionally, for students not following a 2+2 plan or Block Articulation agreement, we will be creating Transfer Planning Guides which serve as helpful references. Please consult with your academic advisor regarding course selection and degree completion.


Wyoming Community College Articulation Agreements

Casper College

Transfer Plan 2017-2018

Central Wyoming College

No applicable programs.

Eastern Wyoming College

Transfer Plan 2018-2019

Laramie County Community College

Transfer Plan 2017-2018

Northern Wyoming Community College District (Sheridan or Gillette)

Transfer Plan 2017-2018

Northwest College of Wyoming

Transfer Plan 2017-2018

Western Wyoming Community College

Transfer Plan 2017-2018




1000 E. University Ave. Laramie, WY 82071
UW Operators (307) 766-1121 | Contact Us | Download Adobe Reader

Accreditation | Virtual Tour | Emergency Preparedness | Employment at UW | Privacy Policy | Harassment & Discrimination | Accessibility Accessibility information icon