Knitting isn’t just for when you are sitting in front of a warm fire, it is a hobby
you can take with you! Knitting is a wonderful craft to learn and it can be taken
anywhere. In the knitting project, you will learn knitting techniques and tips. Did
you know that many professions use the techniques learned in knitting (think, surgeons)
and other professions use the concentration acquired (think, acting or engineering)?
Here's What You Can Learn . . . .
- Choose the right kind of yarn to use for simple projects
- Identify different types of knitting equipment
- Evaluate the type of needle to use for each project
- Learn to make a slip knot
- Understand how to hold the needles and yarn
- Learn how to cast on
- Learn the basic stitches and create simple projects
- Learn pattern abbreviations and follow a pattern