Skip to Main Content

Apply Now to the University of Wyoming apply now
Students conversing outside

Events & Reservations

Student Orgs can reserve numerous spaces on campus for hosting events. Typically, if the event is free to the public, the cost of the room is waived.
For more assistance with reservations and events, please review our Student Org Handbook.

A&S Auditorium and Education Auditorium
Student Orgs can reserve the Arts & Sciences Auditorium and Education Auditorium for events. To reserve these spaces, please click on the link and use the username: uwaud and the password: AS_ED and follow the directions.

Classrooms and Outdoor Spaces
To reserve a classroom or space outside, please contact Please note, loud events outside are only allowed between 11:45am - 1:00pm and 5:00pm - 6:00pm.

Half Acre Gymnasium & Corbett Gymnasium
Student Orgs can reserve classrooms and gymnasiums in Half Acre and Corbett. For more information, please visit Campus Recreation's website or contact Sarah Luke at

Wyoming Union
Student Orgs are allowed to reserve breezeway tables, meeting rooms, and event spaces in the Wyoming Union. If a Student Org is wanting to have an event in the Union for no charge, the event must be free to the public. For more information, please contact


Event Submission Process
All Student Org events that are on campus or open to the community must be registered on Cowbell. If you have issues, please look at this walkthrough before contacting the Student Orgs & Entertainment Office. Need additional support or would like to talk through your event, connect with us by setting up a meeting. Email us at 

If University or ASUW funds are used, the contract is required to go through the University of Wyoming contracting process.

  • If ASUW Fundings are being used please contact ASUW
  • If University Fundings are being used or UW Foundation Student Org Account please contact the Student Orgs & Entertainment Office 

Purchasing a one-day media licensing is required for screening of any form of multimedia (film, movie, documentary, tv show, etc.) in a public space i.e. outdoors, at the park, outside your home, indoors at the University regardless if it's a classroom, reserved meeting room, or private event at a venue. Film licensing rights can range an average from $300 - $1,200+ depending on the FILM and INTENDED 

  • Email us at movie inquiries are required at least 14 business days before your intended screening date.

If a Student Org is having an event in the Union and not charging admission but wishes to set a headcount, the Union Information Desk will hand out tickets free of charge. If you would like to have tickets distributed, please fill out this form.
Alcohol Policy - Please contact us at to scheulde a meeting with the Student Orgs Coordinator to review the policy and submit the necessary doucments. if you would like to have alcohol at your event.
Minors on Campus - Please review the Minors on Campus Policy if you would like to hold events where minors will be present.
Photography/Film Policy - If your Student Org wants to take photos or video an event, please fill out this form and send it to
Political Campaigns/Speakers - Please contact if your organization wants to sponsor a political campaign or bring a political speaker to campus.
Risk Management - Student Orgs & Entertainment reivews all registered event via Cowbell. If you would like to talk about risk elements for your event please connect with the Student Orgs Coordinator via email

1000 E. University Ave. Laramie, WY 82071
UW Operators (307) 766-1121 | Contact Us | Download Adobe Reader

Accreditation | Virtual Tour | Emergency Preparedness | Employment at UW | Privacy Policy | Harassment & Discrimination | Accessibility Accessibility information icon