Skip to Main Navigation. Each navigation link will open a list of sub navigation links.

Skip to Main Content

Apply to the University of Wyoming

Global Resource Navigation

Give to UW
Download UW Viewbook
Visit Campus

Department of History

College of Arts and Sciences

Requirements for the Minor in History

  • To receive a minor in History, students must pass a minimum of 18 credit hours in history courses with a grade of "C" or better.  At least 9 of these must be taken from upper division courses (3000 or 4000 level). 
  • Note that you must declare your minor with the Office of the Registrar in order for it to appear on your transcript and diploma.  Forms to declare a minor are available from the Registrar, History Department main office, or by clicking here.

Share This Page:

Contact Us

Department of History

Dept. 3198

1000 E. University Ave.

Laramie, WY 82071

Phone: 307-766-5101

Fax: 307-766-5192


1000 E. University Ave. Laramie, WY 82071
UW Operators (307) 766-1121 | Contact Us | Download Adobe Reader

Twitter Icon Youtube Icon Instagram Icon Vimeo Icon Facebook Icon

Accreditation | Emergency Preparedness | Employment at UW | Gainfull Employment | Privacy Policy | Accessibility Accessibility information icon