Sidebar Site Navigation
Tobin Memorial and Rosemarie Martha Spitaleri Awards
Each spring a campus-wide committee selects the winner of the Tobin Memorial Award and the Rosemarie Martha Spitaleri Award, UW's prestigious recognition for outstanding graduating male and female.
The awardees are recognized as the ideal role models of student scholarship and achievement.
Each January individuals are invited to nominate students they believe are worthy of recognition.
Criteria for the Tobin and Spitaleri awards:
- Academic excellence and achievement
- Contributions and service to the University of Wyoming
- Active participation and leadership in co-curricular activities
- Demonstrated character and citizenship
- Students must be a male or female graduating with her/his first bachelor's degree in Fall 2012, Spring 2013, or Summer 2013
2012 Tobin and Spitaleri Award recipients:
Tobin recipient: Sean Moran - Milford, Ohio (Psychology; Sociology; Criminal Justice; Honors)
Spitaleri recipient: Michaela Uhling - Saratoga, Wyoming (Elementary Education)