Skip to Main Navigation. Each navigation link will open a list of sub navigation links.

Skip to Main Content

Apply to the University of Wyoming apply now

Global Resource Navigation

Visit Campus
Download UW Viewbook
Give to UW

Transfer Resources

Resources for Community Colleges

Resources for Community Colleges

2+2 Programs

At the heart of Wyoming Transfer Advance, Wyoming community colleges and UW have partnered to provide program-specific articulation agreements that assure students that courses taken at Wyoming community colleges meet UW degree course requirements.

These “2 + 2” degree plans are intended to assist prospective students and UW and Wyoming community college academic advisors in course selection, program planning, and degree completion.   With the plans, students receive semester by semester curriculum maps paving the way for successful degree completion.  Students enjoy increased success with decreased overall time to graduation.


2+2 plans:

2 years at the community college (earning an associate’s degree)

+2 years at UW

Bachelor’s Degree


Faculty from the University of Wyoming and each of the Wyoming community colleges participated in the articulation of the degree plans, and the final articulation agreements were approved by the chief academic affairs officer at each institution.  It is agreed that the degree plans will be reviewed every five years.

Initially, the top 17 majors by enrollment were selected for the development of 2+2 degree plans.  However, given the success of the degree plans, it is the intent of both UW and the Wyoming community colleges to expand the number of 2+2 degree plans in the future.  These lists will be updated as the degree plans are finalized.

2+2 Plans
by Community College

(Under Construction)

2+2 Plans
by College and Major

(Under Construction)

Wyoming Community College Transfers - Sign Up for Wyoming Transfer Advance

Before applying to UW, students transferring from Wyoming community colleges need to register for the Wyoming Transfer Advance program.

Apply Now

Apply now to the University of Wyoming. You need to apply first before going forward with Wyoming Transfer Advance.

Discover UW

" "

Share This Page:

Contact Us

Division of Student Affairs

408 Old Main

Dept. 3066

1000 E. University Ave.

Laramie, WY 82071

Phone: (307) 766-5123

1000 E. University Ave. Laramie, WY 82071
UW Operators (307) 766-1121 | Contact Us | Download Adobe Reader

Twitter Icon Youtube Icon Instagram Icon Facebook Icon

Accreditation | Emergency Preparedness | Employment at UW | Gainful Employment | Privacy Policy | Accessibility Accessibility information icon