University Disability Support Services
Student Educational Opportunity
Arts and Science Building
Accessible Entrance (ramps, power activated doors, etc.)
- Northwest entrance to the lower level of the 1st floor via power activated door (Auditorium is accessible from doors in the north hallway)
- East entrance to Auditorium via power activated doors and sloped sidewalks located on the north and south side of entrance
Accessible Parking (accessible spaces, paths, etc.)
- There are 4 accessible spaces on the north side of the Geology building with an accessible path via a ramp on the east side of the Knight Geology building to the northwest entrance
- There are 3 accessible spaces west of Ross Hall with an accessible path to the east entrance via the sidewalk
- Check out TransPark website for information on parking for Arts and Science Auditorium events at http://www.uwyo.edu/tps/transit/as-events.html
- Northeast elevator near east entrance and auditorium services floors 1-4
- Southeast elevator near east entrance and auditorium services floors 1-3
- Men's - located on lower level of 1st floor and near the southeast elevator
- Women's - located on lower level of 1st floor and near the northeast elevator
- The Auditorium is reachable from either the east entrance or northwest entrance of the A&S building.
- Wheelchair accessible seating is located near seats R1, S1 and R2, S2 and near the sound technicians' station behind O115 and O101.
- Additional wheelchair accessible seating is located in the front ros near seats B4, B1, and C2 and C7.
- Seats with movable arms that allow individuals in wheelchairs to make a sideways transfer are seats A1, A2, A15, A16, A101, A115, S21, S22, T1, T2, T25, T26, T101, T115, GG101, GG115, HH1, HH2, HH25, HH26
- The stage is accessible from the seating area via lifts on both sides of the auditorium.
Back to Top