Box Office Staff
Our friendly staff is comprised of student workers who are eager to help you with
all your ticketing needs!
- Year in School: Sophomore
- Major(s)/Minor(s): Zoology with a minor in Insect Biology
- Favorite Thing About Working In the Box Office: I really like it here! I love the interactions I have with students and staff everyday,
and I love working with my co-workers. Everyone's so welcoming and there's never a
- When I'm not rambling on and on about a new species of insect or arachnid I've happened
upon, I'm usually enjoying my several other hobbies. Like playing the fiddle, crocheting,
or reading. I also really like snow and the cold, so I guess I'm in the right place.
After graduation, I plan to be an entomologist!
- Major(s)/Minor(s): BFA in Musical Theatre Performance
- Favorite Thing About Working In the Box Office: I love being able to be involved with all the departments in the BCPA because I usually
only see one side of the building. I also love all the people I work with and have
made many new friends.
- I stay involved with UW's theatre department by being a part of the shows and musicals.
Most recently you might have seen me as Julianne in last semester's musical Be Like
Joe. When I am not in the BCPA I am usually hanging out with my friends or going
to concerts in Colorado! As I approach graduation, I am working constantly on my acting
and singing training in hopes to get one step closer towards my goal of being on Broadway!
- Major(s)/Minor(s): Kinesiology and Health Promotion with minors in Human Nutrition, Physiology, and Military
- Favorite Thing About Working In the Box Office: I love working at the Box Office because my coworkers are phenomenal! The moment I
joined the team I knew that I was about to be part of something wonderful. My favorite
part of the job is knowing that one moment I could be selling tickets, and the next
I’m introducing myself to famous performers such as Natasha Bedingfield!
- After I am through with this adventure, I plan on being a physical therapist, inspiring
physical and mental wellbeing to those in my community! I am also full-time Army National
Guard, which has helped me obtain my higher education. While practicing physical therapy,
I will be concurrently working as an officer in the medical branch of the Army, putting
my medical and personal skills to the test! When I am not in uniform or taking classes,
you can either find me running for fun around the Laramie trails or spending time
with my fiancé and our two dogs! Fun Fact: I used to despise running….now I run marathons.
Don’t ask me why I do it, I’m not sure either.
- Major(s)/Minor(s): Dual degrees in Music Performance for Clarinet with an minor in French and Zoology
with a minor in the Honors Program
- Favorite Thing About Working In the Box Office: I love being able to connect with my coworkers and meet all sorts of students and
faculty across our performing arts programs through the box office!
- I love staying involved with music through a variety of university ensembles and pep
bands, as well as by being a member of National Honorary Band Service Fraternity,
Kappa Kappa Psi. When I’m not practicing or performing, I love to spend time with
my cat, Lincoln, and read — my latest favorite genre is science fiction! Once I graduate,
I’d like to move to somewhere in Pacific Northwest to pursue a graduate degree.
- Major(s)/Minor(s): Nursing
- Favorite Thing About Working In the Box Office: The people! I love the people working there and the patrons that visit! The energy
and optimism that sprouts from the Box Office is infectious and I can't help but smile
when I'm there!
- Although its not my career path, I love the arts! I'm an avid fan of all thing's music
related. So much so, that I prefer to study in the Buchanan Center to just catch a
measure of the music playing. I'm a complete diehard fan of marvel and would love
to chat with anyone on who is the 'strongest' in the marvel universe. My days are
complete when I can lay in the warm sun with a fresh glass of lemonade and a friend
to giggle with. I am unsure if I will continue my education after my Nursing degree,
but I hope to remain friends with all the wonderful people I have met during my time