Presenter In-Room Checklist
When preparing for a WyoCast session in the Classroom Building, check these items to ensure a smooth recording.
- Make sure the classroom system is on. This means that the screen(s) are down and that the projector(s) are on.
- Make sure the confidence monitor is on (it is the monitor on the table next to the podium)
- You should be able to see yourself in the upper left window.
- The computer should be shown in the lower left window.
- Make sure your presentation is cued up.
- Your PowerPoint should be open on the computer and selected to the projector(s).
- If you are using a DVD or VHS make sure it is in the player.
- Make sure the wireless mic is turned on and working.
- To double check the mic look at the digital audio meter on the top left side of the confidence monitor. When you speak the meter should respond.
- Locate the pieces of white tape on the carpet. If you step outside of these pieces you will step out of the camera frame. (Rooms 129 and 133)