ITC Training Room Usage Guidelines
Information Technology Software Training labs in rooms 171 and 173 are
available for use for units of the University of Wyoming wishing to do
specialized, one-time, computer training. The labs are not available for
NOTE: having the Software Trainer in Information Technology instruct these
classes is not an option. Please see Specialized Training Requests.
||Number of Workstations (Model)
(Dell Optiplex 7040)
- MS Office 2016
- Miniconda (Python)
(Dell Optiplex 9020)
* the Fee listed is per Session or Day. For example, reserving
room 173 for a 4-hour session would cost $30. Reserving room 173 for a 4-hour
session on two different days would cost $30 per day.
firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to reserve a room or if you
have any questions.
- Information Technology computer training courses have scheduling
priority in the computer training labs.
- Training labs are only available for use during normal University work
- If specialized software is needed, please see the Lab Specific Software section below.
- Room usage fees must be paid at time of booking.
- Information Technology reserves the right to reschedule, relocate, or
reject an event.
- The Department using the room agrees to reimburse Information Technology
for any damage to furniture or equipment during the use of the room.
- No food is allowed in the IT Computer Training labs. Coffee pots are
available for use.
- Information Technology technical staff will be available upon request at
a rate of $15 per hour additional.
Information Technology staff will have training rooms set up as appropriate.
Training rooms will be made available 30 minutes prior to event start time.
User agrees to clean the training room to meet the condition of room prior to
Lab Specific Software
- If a specific software product needs to be loaded, the Academic Support
Unit will need to be contacted prior to completion of the room usage agreement.
- When requesting that software be added, instructors will need to include
the media, licensing agreement, license keys if needed, and documentation.
- Upon receipt of the software and accompanying documentation, the
Academic Support Unit will evaluate the product to determine if it will work
in the Training Labs’ system.
- The Academic Support Unit requests 30 days to evaluate the software.
After the software has been evaluated, an estimated install date will be
provided. Once the install date has been established, the room usage
agreement may be signed.
- Software evaluated by the Academic Support Unit is at a charge of $15